Is Coffee Harmful or Healthy, Inflammation Insights, Sleep Tips + How Toxic Relationships Show Up On Labs (Ask Me Anything Episode! Special Guests: Functional Medicine Team)
Click An Icon Below To Subscribe
In this week’s fan favorite, Ask Me Anything episode, my functional medicine team and I take a look at our daily routines and how the habits we cultivate determine our health and drive inflammation. Everything from our sleep patterns to how our bodies respond to coffee playing a role in our inflammation levels - leaving us at a health plateau and hindering us from achieving our health goals. We also go over a special case review that reveals to us just how important it is to surround ourselves with good people and how toxic relationships can actually show up negatively in our labs. This week’s episode is all about the choices we make - often unconsciously - and how we can take back control. Tune in for all of this and some fun, rapid fire questions with my team and I in this week’s episode.
A few of my favorite things we cover this episode:
- Some of my functional medicine team’s favorite wellness tools and how you can start implementing them into you daily schedules to make the most impact amongst your overall health
- A look into maintaining healthy sleeping habits and how some of your daily routines may be significantly hindering your rest quality
- What some of the most common drivers of inflammation look like and how you can start responding to your body’s symptoms
- How coffee affects our bio individuality + a randomized rapid fire question and answer segment with my functional medicine team!
- An in depth patient case review revolving around toxic relationships and how they can significantly drive our inflammatory markers
Links to things we talked about in this episode:
- The Inflammation Spectrum
- Intuitive Fasting
- LYV | The Wellness Space
- Jordan + Zac Stenmark’s AOBW episode
- Oura Ring
- Whoop Band
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff
Happy listening and we hope you learned a little bit more about the Art of Being Well!
If you like what you hear please rate and review the podcast, hit subscribe, and pass it along to a friend.
Make Your Life a Cleanse
SUBSCRIBER-ONLY GUIDES FOR GUT HEALTH, VIBRANT ENERGY, HEALTHY FOOD & CLEAN ALCOHOL
Get FREE access to these + giveaways, recipes, & discount codes (including 50% off code for video courses) in personal emails from Dr. Will Cole
Start Your Health Journey Today
FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE CONSULTATIONS FOR PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD
View More At Our Store
Purchase personally curated supplements
and Dr. Will Cole’s books!
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Information is shared for educational purposes only. You must consult your doctor before acting on any content on this website, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Our content may include products that have been independently chosen and recommended by Dr. Will Cole and our editors. If you purchase something mentioned in this article, we may earn a small commission.
BY DR. WILL COLE
Dr. Will Cole, IFMCP, DNM, DC, leading functional medicine expert, consults people around the world via webcam and locally in Pittsburgh. He received his doctorate from Southern California University of Health Sciences and post doctorate education and training in functional medicine and clinical nutrition. He specializes in clinically researching underlying factors of chronic disease and customizing a functional medicine approach for thyroid issues, autoimmune conditions, hormonal imbalances, digestive disorders, and brain problems. Dr. Cole was named one of the top 50 functional medicine and integrative doctors in the nation and is the best selling author of Ketotarian and The Inflammation Spectrum.