Intuitive Fasting: Flexible Intermittent Fasting, Female Hormones, Fat Burners, Longevity, Ketotarian + Carb Cycling
Click An Icon Below To Subscribe
In this episode, I give you the ability to take control of your hunger and health by making intermittent fasting intuitive. You’ll get in touch with your instinctive eating patterns and become healthier and more mindful about how and when you eat. When your body is out of balance, it can be very difficult to discern what it needs to build vibrant wellness. My book, Intuitive Fasting will show you how to find metabolic flexibility—and once you’ve reached metabolic flexibility, you can intuitively trust your body!
A few of my favorite things I cover in this episode:
- What is intuitive fasting and how it can change your life
- The topic of inflammation and how this leads to imbalance and potential autoimmunity within the body
- The history and cultural background behind fasting
- The “Intuitive Fasting Principles” and their benefits
- Metabolic Flexibility – and how to know if you are a sugar burner.
- How ketosis helps our cellular DNA – and other benefits!
- Inflammatory labs and the ranges we consider optimal
- How fasting changes and improves the gut
- Specific fasting windows and their advantages as outlined in “Intuitive Fasting”
- Fasting for women and how it relates to balancing hormones and optimal wellness
- My newest book coming February 23rd – Intuitive Fasting
- Metabolic Flexibility Quiz – Learn how metabolically flexibly you are!
Start Your Health Journey Today
FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE CONSULTATIONS FOR PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD
Shop This Article
Purchase personally curated supplements
and Dr. Will Cole’s books!
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Information is shared for educational purposes only. You must consult your doctor before acting on any content on this website, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Our articles may include products that have been independently chosen and recommended by Dr. Will Cole and our editors. If you purchase something mentioned in this article, we may earn a small commission.
BY DR. WILL COLE
Dr. Will Cole, IFMCP, DNM, DC, leading functional medicine expert, consults people around the world via webcam and locally in Pittsburgh. He received his doctorate from Southern California University of Health Sciences and post doctorate education and training in functional medicine and clinical nutrition. He specializes in clinically researching underlying factors of chronic disease and customizing a functional medicine approach for thyroid issues, autoimmune conditions, hormonal imbalances, digestive disorders, and brain problems. Dr. Cole was named one of the top 50 functional medicine and integrative doctors in the nation and is the best selling author of Ketotarian and The Inflammation Spectrum.
Subscribe to the Newsletter
FREE FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE GUIDE REVEALING 14 WAYS TO DETOX YOUR LIFE
Get FREE access to this exclusive guide + subscriber-only giveaways, healthy recipes + my plant-based keto food guide.