Blood Types & Lyme Disease Tick Bites, Is Botox Safe + Natural Injectable Alternatives (Ask Me Anything Episode!)
Click An Icon Below To Subscribe
In this week's fan-favorite Ask Me Anything Episode, my team and I answer all your questions about whether or not your blood type influences your chances of getting bit from ticks and other bugs. Plus, we dive into if there are any risks of Botox for those with autoimmune conditions and discuss natural alternatives and the importance of a consistent skincare routine. We also take a look at the latest breakthrough research surrounding Vitamin D and fiber intake so you can feel empowered to make the best choices with your food and supplements.
A few of my favorite things we cover this episode:
- How your blood type can increase or decrease your risk for tick and mosquito bites, as well as tick-borne illnesses like Lyme
- Whether or not there are potential risks to getting Botox if you have an autoimmune condition
- Natural injectable alternatives
- Everything you need to know about biofilms in your body - what they are, why they are important, and how to improve their health
Links to things we talked about in this episode:
- Dr. Julius Few on The Art Of Being Well
- Dr. Barbara Sturm on The Art Of Being Well
- Dr. Whitney Bowe on The Art Of Being Well
- Tata Harper on The Art Of Being Well
- Duke University Study
- Drinklmnt.com/artofbeingwell to claim your free LMNT sample pack
- Levels.link/WILLCOLE to try a continuous glucose monitor
- Greenchef.com/willcole135 code willcole135 to get $135 off 5 boxes
- Getreds.com/WILLCOLE to order Metabolic Reds today and receive a free gift
- Talkspace.com code ABW for $100 off your first month
Happy listening and we hope you learned a little bit more about the art of being well!
If you like what you hear please rate and review the podcast, hit subscribe, and pass it along to a friend.
Dr. Will Cole
Make Your Life a Cleanse
SUBSCRIBER-ONLY GUIDES FOR GUT HEALTH, VIBRANT ENERGY, HEALTHY FOOD & CLEAN ALCOHOL
Get FREE access to these + giveaways, recipes, & discount codes in personal emails from Dr. Will Cole.
Start Your Health Journey Today
FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE CONSULTATIONS FOR PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD
View More At Our Store
Purchase personally curated supplements
and Dr. Will Cole’s books!
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Information is shared for educational purposes only. You must consult your doctor before acting on any content on this website, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Our content may include products that have been independently chosen and recommended by Dr. Will Cole and our editors. If you purchase something mentioned in this article, we may earn a small commission.
BY DR. WILL COLE
Dr. Will Cole, DNM, IFMCP, DC is a leading functional medicine expert who consults people around the globe, starting one of the first functional medicine telehealth centers in the world. Named one of the top 50 functional and integrative doctors in the nation, Dr. Will Cole provides a functional medicine approach for thyroid issues, autoimmune conditions, hormonal imbalances, digestive disorders, and brain problems. He is the host of the popular The Art Of Being Well podcast and the New York Times bestselling author of Intuitive Fasting, Ketotarian, The Inflammation Spectrum and the brand new book Gut Feelings: Healing the Shame-Fueled Relationship Between What You Eat and How You Feel.