Kimberly Snyder: Yogic Science, Cultivating Fearlessness, Overcoming Mental Barriers + Managing Emotions
Click An Icon Below To Subscribe
In this week’s episode, I sit down with meditation teacher, nutritionist, and author, Kimberly Snyder. While most people are familiar with yoga, very few understand the science behind this deeply spiritual practice. We learn exactly how yoga can help us reconnect with ourselves and break past the mental limitations holding us back from becoming our true selves. We also lay out some practical tools we can do to manage our emotions by cultivating peace, fearlessness, and monitoring our ever increasing media usage.
Kimberly Snyder is a spiritual guide, meditation teacher, nutritionist and holistic wellness expert. She is the 3-time New York Times bestselling author of 5 previous books, including Radical Beauty, which she co-authored with Deepak Chopra. Kimberly hosts the top-rated Feel Good podcast. She is the founder of Solluna®, a holistic lifestyle brand, Practical Enlightenment Meditation™ and the Solluna Circle. She has been featured in dozens of media outlets, including Good Morning America, The Today Show and The Wall Street Journal. She lives in Los Angeles and Hawaii with her husband and her sons.
A few of my favorite things we cover this episode:
- How understanding and listening to your nervous system and mentality can help lead to a euphoric universal consciousness
- A look into the background behind yoga science and how you can rejuvenate your mind and body by tapping into joy and vitality
- Some of the best practices to help align yourself more with your internal energy pathways and help break past the limitations of the mind
- Some common methods you can start implementing into your life immediately to help cultivate fearlessness
- How to cultivate peace with managing your media usage and your emotional processing
Links to things we talked about in this episode:
- Kimberley’s website
- You Are More Than You Think You Are
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- Solluna Circle
- Solluna App
- Feel Good Detoxy
- Hiyahealth.com/WILLCOLE for 50% off your first order
- Pendulumlife.com code WILLCOLE for 20% off
- Athleticgreens.com/willcole for a free one year supply of vitamin D and to give AG1 a try
- Insidetracker.com.com/artofbeingwell to save $200 on Inside Tracker Ultimate Plan and 25% off sidewise
Happy listening and we hope you learned a little bit more about the Art of Being Well!
If you like what you hear please rate and review the podcast, hit subscribe, and pass it along to a friend.
Make Your Life a Cleanse
SUBSCRIBER-ONLY GUIDES FOR GUT HEALTH, VIBRANT ENERGY, HEALTHY FOOD & CLEAN ALCOHOL
Get FREE access to these + giveaways, recipes, & discount codes in personal emails from Dr. Will Cole.
Start Your Health Journey Today
FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE CONSULTATIONS FOR PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD
View More At Our Store
Purchase personally curated supplements
and Dr. Will Cole’s books!
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Information is shared for educational purposes only. You must consult your doctor before acting on any content on this website, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Our content may include products that have been independently chosen and recommended by Dr. Will Cole and our editors. If you purchase something mentioned in this article, we may earn a small commission.
BY DR. WILL COLE
Dr. Will Cole, DNM, IFMCP, DC is a leading functional medicine expert who consults people around the globe, starting one of the first functional medicine telehealth centers in the world. Named one of the top 50 functional and integrative doctors in the nation, Dr. Will Cole provides a functional medicine approach for thyroid issues, autoimmune conditions, hormonal imbalances, digestive disorders, and brain problems. He is the host of the popular The Art Of Being Well podcast and the New York Times bestselling author of Intuitive Fasting, Ketotarian, The Inflammation Spectrum and the brand new book Gut Feelings: Healing the Shame-Fueled Relationship Between What You Eat and How You Feel.