Jason Wachob: Supplement Hacking, Skin Microbiome, Snacking Healthily + The Loneliness Pandemic
Click An Icon Below To Subscribe
This week, I sit down with my long-time friend and mindbodygreen founder, Jason Wachob. Jason breaks down the fundamentals of mental health, and how it has an affect on our overall health. We also discuss how our gut and skin microbiomes are extremely susceptible to the substances that we integrate with our bodies, thus it is important to ensure we are providing them with the quality nutrients that they require. Join us as we discuss the importance of empowerment and how the power of human connection is necessary for our optimal wellness.
Jason Wachob is the Founder & Co-CEO of mindbodygreen and the host of the mindbodygreen podcast.
A few of my favorite things we cover this episode:
- How Jason founded his company, mindbodygreen
- Jason’s experience through his his entrepreneurial journey
- The future of wellness through organizing the landmark event, Revitalize
- The need for human connection and the mental health epidemic
- The importance of metabolic health and the skin microbiome
- How supplements have helped Jason through his own health problems
- How clients are forming quality connections through Jason’s “coaching program”
Links to things we talked about this episode:
- Jason’s website: mindbodygreen
- Hu Kitchen
- Siete Foods
- Hemp multi+ Supplements
- Greens Powder Supplements
- www.DrinkLMNT.com/ArtofBeingWell to claim your free sample pack, you just cover the cost of shipping
- www.PublicGoods.com/WILLCOLE for $15 off your first order
- www.ModernFertility.com/willcole for $20 off your fertility test
Happy listening and we hope you learned a little bit more about the art of being well!
If you like what you hear please rate and review the podcast, hit subscribe, and pass it along to a friend.
Dr. Will Cole
Make Your Life a Cleanse
SUBSCRIBER-ONLY GUIDES FOR GUT HEALTH, VIBRANT ENERGY, HEALTHY FOOD & CLEAN ALCOHOL
Get FREE access to these + giveaways, recipes, & discount codes (including 50% off code for video courses) in personal emails from Dr. Will Cole
Start Your Health Journey Today
FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE CONSULTATIONS FOR PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD
View More At Our Store
Purchase personally curated supplements
and Dr. Will Cole’s books!
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Information is shared for educational purposes only. You must consult your doctor before acting on any content on this website, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Our content may include products that have been independently chosen and recommended by Dr. Will Cole and our editors. If you purchase something mentioned in this article, we may earn a small commission.
BY DR. WILL COLE
Dr. Will Cole, DNM, IFMCP, DC is a leading functional medicine expert who consults people around the globe, starting one of the first functional medicine telehealth centers in the world. Named one of the top 50 functional and integrative doctors in the nation, Dr. Will Cole provides a functional medicine approach for thyroid issues, autoimmune conditions, hormonal imbalances, digestive disorders, and brain problems. He is the host of the popular The Art Of Being Well podcast and the New York Times bestselling author of Intuitive Fasting, Ketotarian, The Inflammation Spectrum and the brand new book Gut Feelings: Healing the Shame-Fueled Relationship Between What You Eat and How You Feel.