Hot or Not: Ozempic Craze, Parasite Cleanses, Carnivore Diets, Forest Bathing + Benadryl Tik Tok Challenge (Ask Me Anything Episode!)
Click An Icon Below To Subscribe
In this Ask Me Anything Episode, my functional medicine telehealth team and I sit down for another round of "Hot Or Not". From the latest Ozempic craze for weight loss, carnivore diets, and parasite cleanses, you'll get our firsthand, expert insight as to what trends are worth it and which ones are better off skipping. So give Dr. Google a break, and tune in to this episode instead for some real guidance you can trust - no matter how crazy the wellness trend!
A few of my favorite things we cover this episode:
- The ins-and-outs of the latest Ozempic craze, exactly how it helps you lose weight, and the potential side effects.
- The truth behind the 7-day probiotic soda challenge for healing your gut and whether or not it actually works.
- The pros and cons of using continuous glucose monitors if you are not diabetic.
- Everything you've ever wanted to know (or didn't want to know) about parasite cleanses.
- The science behind forest bathing and the cool health benefits of spending time outdoors.
- Clinical applications of a carnivore diet and if its worth it for everyone all the time.
- The dangers behind the Benadryl TikTok challenge.
Links to things we talked about in this episode:
- Visit Carawayhome.com/WILLCOLE to take advantage of this limited-time offer for 10% off your next purchase
Happy listening and we hope you learned a little bit more about the art of being well!
If you like what you hear please rate and review the podcast, hit subscribe, and pass it along to a friend.
Dr. Will Cole
Make Your Life a Cleanse
SUBSCRIBER-ONLY GUIDES FOR GUT HEALTH, VIBRANT ENERGY, HEALTHY FOOD & CLEAN ALCOHOL
Get FREE access to these + giveaways, recipes, & discount codes in personal emails from Dr. Will Cole.
Start Your Health Journey Today
FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE CONSULTATIONS FOR PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD
View More At Our Store
Purchase personally curated supplements
and Dr. Will Cole’s books!
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Information is shared for educational purposes only. You must consult your doctor before acting on any content on this website, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Our content may include products that have been independently chosen and recommended by Dr. Will Cole and our editors. If you purchase something mentioned in this article, we may earn a small commission.
BY DR. WILL COLE
Dr. Will Cole, DNM, IFMCP, DC is a leading functional medicine expert who consults people around the globe, starting one of the first functional medicine telehealth centers in the world. Named one of the top 50 functional and integrative doctors in the nation, Dr. Will Cole provides a functional medicine approach for thyroid issues, autoimmune conditions, hormonal imbalances, digestive disorders, and brain problems. He is the host of the popular The Art Of Being Well podcast and the New York Times bestselling author of Intuitive Fasting, Ketotarian, The Inflammation Spectrum and the brand new book Gut Feelings: Healing the Shame-Fueled Relationship Between What You Eat and How You Feel.