Gwyneth Paltrow: Her Wellness Protocol For Longevity & Gut Health, Keyboard Warriors, Conscious Uncoupling + Medical Gaslighting
Click An Icon Below To Subscribe
In this episode I'm joined by my good friend, Oscar winning actress and founder of goop, Gwyneth Paltrow. Inspired by the foundation for health and wellness laid by her mother, Gwyneth shares with us her journey from film to her modern lifestyle brand, and gives us an inside look into what her daily wellness routine looks like. From the triggering cultural impact of "Conscious Uncoupling", bringing your better self into new relationships, calling out medical gaslighting, and how to brush off criticism with self-love, this episode showcases why living with no regrets and taking charge leads to a fulfilled and thriving life.
A few of my favorite things we cover this episode:
- Gwyneth’s journey of wellness, which actually started at a very young age with her family’s involvement in environmental activism, and how it progressed to what it is today.
- Her current wellness routine and what a typical day-in-the-life looks like, from the foods she eats to the workouts and meditations she does.
- How the film industry has changed for the better since she was first involved, and where she sees it going in the future.
- "Conscious Uncoupling" and why she believed this was necessary for her first marriage, and why “doing the work” is important before entering a new relationship.
- How to not let the negative opinions and comments of others affect you, and the importance of staying true to yourself no matter what.
- Her favorite Goop products and their benefits.
- The prevalence of medical gaslighting for women, and the need for the collective feminine to come together and challenge these systems.
Links to things we talked about in this episode:
- Zero Acre is offering FREE SHIPPING on your first order. Go to zeroacre.com/WILLCOLE or use code WILLCOLE at checkout
- Athleticgreens.com/willcole for a free one year supply of vitamin D and 5 free travel packs
- Comvita.com code WILLCOLE20 for 20% off Comvita Mānuka Honey
- Dipseastories.com/willcole for 30 days of full access for free
- Hellofresh.com/willcole60 code willcole60 for 60% off + free shipping!
- Pre-order my new book Gut Feelings and get FREE VIP access to exclusive swag (book excerpts, recipes, journal prompts, and more) delivered straight to your inbox!
Happy listening and we hope you learned a little bit more about the art of being well!
If you like what you hear please rate and review the podcast, hit subscribe, and pass it along to a friend.
Dr. Will Cole
Make Your Life a Cleanse
SUBSCRIBER-ONLY GUIDES FOR GUT HEALTH, VIBRANT ENERGY, HEALTHY FOOD & CLEAN ALCOHOL
Get FREE access to these + giveaways, recipes, & discount codes in personal emails from Dr. Will Cole.
Start Your Health Journey Today
FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE CONSULTATIONS FOR PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD
View More At Our Store
Purchase personally curated supplements
and Dr. Will Cole’s books!
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Information is shared for educational purposes only. You must consult your doctor before acting on any content on this website, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Our content may include products that have been independently chosen and recommended by Dr. Will Cole and our editors. If you purchase something mentioned in this article, we may earn a small commission.
BY DR. WILL COLE
Dr. Will Cole, DNM, IFMCP, DC is a leading functional medicine expert who consults people around the globe, starting one of the first functional medicine telehealth centers in the world. Named one of the top 50 functional and integrative doctors in the nation, Dr. Will Cole provides a functional medicine approach for thyroid issues, autoimmune conditions, hormonal imbalances, digestive disorders, and brain problems. He is the host of the popular The Art Of Being Well podcast and the New York Times bestselling author of Intuitive Fasting, Ketotarian, The Inflammation Spectrum and the brand new book Gut Feelings: Healing the Shame-Fueled Relationship Between What You Eat and How You Feel.