Dan Churchill: Cooking Clean Foods, Fitness Fails + Orgasmic Eating
Click An Icon Below To Subscribe
Dan Churchill is changing the world through food and he wants you to join him! This week, I sit down with longtime friend, Dan Churchill. Dan is an International Chef, Best-Selling Author, TV Host & Global Brand Ambassador who merges the world of fitness performance and eating to treat your body like the temple it is. In this episode we talk about how to optimize and unite the worlds of exercise and cooking. Dan is a wealth of knowledge in how to enhance your fitness routine, while fueling your body through delicious and healthy meals to make sure you perform, recover and thrive every day!
Dan Churchill is the Executive Chef at Charley St, a fast casual restaurant in Nolita. He holds a Masters in Exercise Science (strength & conditioning). He was born on the beaches of Sydney, Australia and currently resides in New York City. Dan is the author of three books and has appeared on notable programs such as ABC’s Good Morning America and the TODAY show. He has his own series on the Discovery Network called Feast with Friends, as well as his own production company called The Epic Table. His podcast of the same name focusing on performance, health and food launched in June of 2019.
A few of my favorite things we cover this episode:
- How Dan combined his passion for strength and conditioning with the world of cooking to help others improve their individual performance
- Dan’s personal fitness routine and how he finds balance in the challenge
- The impact of fitness vs. food for success in performance and physiology
- Dan’s food ‘steps’ to get the most of your diet and cooking
- A typical life in the day of Dan Churchill and how he balances food and workouts
- Typical fitness mistakes and how Dan recommends fixing them
- Dan’s number one tip for The Art of Being Well
Links to things we talked about in this episode:
- Dan cookbook: DudeFood: A Guy's Guide to Cooking Kick-Ass Food
- Charly St
- Dan’s podcast The Epic Table
- www.Athleticgreens.com/willcole for your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
- www.Beekeepersnaturals.com/WILLCOLE for your FREE two-week supply of B.Immune Propolis Throat Spray - you just pay $5 for shipping.
- www.Helloned.com/WILLCOLE for 15% off your first one-time order, or 20% off your first subscription order plus free shipping.
- www.OseaMalibu.com with code WILLCOLE for 10% off your first order
Happy listening and we hope you learned a little bit more about the art of being well!
If you like what you hear please rate and review the podcast, hit subscribe, and pass it along to a friend.
Dr. Will Cole
Start Your Health Journey Today
FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE CONSULTATIONS FOR PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD
Shop This Article
Purchase personally curated supplements
and Dr. Will Cole’s books!
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Information is shared for educational purposes only. You must consult your doctor before acting on any content on this website, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Our articles may include products that have been independently chosen and recommended by Dr. Will Cole and our editors. If you purchase something mentioned in this article, we may earn a small commission.
BY DR. WILL COLE
Dr. Will Cole, IFMCP, DNM, DC, leading functional medicine expert, consults people around the world via webcam and locally in Pittsburgh. He received his doctorate from Southern California University of Health Sciences and post doctorate education and training in functional medicine and clinical nutrition. He specializes in clinically researching underlying factors of chronic disease and customizing a functional medicine approach for thyroid issues, autoimmune conditions, hormonal imbalances, digestive disorders, and brain problems. Dr. Cole was named one of the top 50 functional medicine and integrative doctors in the nation and is the best selling author of Ketotarian and The Inflammation Spectrum.