Toxins, Social Media & Your Mood + Mental Health Supplements (Ask Me Anything Episode!)
Click An Icon Below To Subscribe
In this week’s fan favorite Ask Me Anything episode, my team and I sit down to answer all your questions on addressing mental health through functional medicine. We discuss everything from the natural supplements and foods to help with anxiety and depression, how toxins and your environment play a role in your mood, and the impact of trauma on a person's mental and physical long-term health. We also take a step back and evaluate the latest research on antidepressants.
A few of my favorite things we cover this episode:
- A look into the connection between various toxins and their link to various mental health issues
- What you should be supplementing with to help ease your mind if you are struggling with feelings of depression and anxiety
- How both past and present trauma affects the body and how it can impact our healing journeys if not addressed properly
- When and if antidepressants should be used when grappling the infatuation of mental illness and how the role they play in our long-term quality of life
Links to things we talked about in this episode:
- The Brain-Adrenal Balancer
- The Magnesium
- h o l i ( y o u t h )
- Peace & Quiet app
- Our current healthy stress reducing tools
- Insidetracker.com.com/artofbeingwell for 20% off
- Clearstemskincare.com code WILLCOLE for 20% off
- Justthrivehealth.com code WILLCOLE for 15% off
- Liquidiv.com code WILLCOLE for 25% off
Happy listening and we hope you learned a little bit more about the Art of Being Well!
If you like what you hear please rate and review the podcast, hit subscribe, and pass it along to a friend.
Make Your Life a Cleanse
SUBSCRIBER-ONLY GUIDES FOR GUT HEALTH, VIBRANT ENERGY, HEALTHY FOOD & CLEAN ALCOHOL
Get FREE access to these + giveaways, recipes, & discount codes in personal emails from Dr. Will Cole.
Start Your Health Journey Today
FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE CONSULTATIONS FOR PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD
View More At Our Store
Purchase personally curated supplements
and Dr. Will Cole’s books!
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Information is shared for educational purposes only. You must consult your doctor before acting on any content on this website, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Our content may include products that have been independently chosen and recommended by Dr. Will Cole and our editors. If you purchase something mentioned in this article, we may earn a small commission.
BY DR. WILL COLE
Dr. Will Cole, DNM, IFMCP, DC is a leading functional medicine expert who consults people around the globe, starting one of the first functional medicine telehealth centers in the world. Named one of the top 50 functional and integrative doctors in the nation, Dr. Will Cole provides a functional medicine approach for thyroid issues, autoimmune conditions, hormonal imbalances, digestive disorders, and brain problems. He is the host of the popular The Art Of Being Well podcast and the New York Times bestselling author of Intuitive Fasting, Ketotarian, The Inflammation Spectrum and the brand new book Gut Feelings: Healing the Shame-Fueled Relationship Between What You Eat and How You Feel.