Calming Anxiety, Food Sensitivities, Autoimmune Flares + Fave Healthy Lunches (Ask Me Anything Episode! special guests: Functional Medicine Team)
Click An Icon Below To Subscribe
In this fascinating bonus episode, I'm back to answer some of your burning health questions in the fan favorite Ask Me Anything! - and my functional medicine team is joining in on the discussion. Get a special behind-the-scenes look at a busy functional medicine telehealth center as we answer questions like: what our favorite healthy lunches look like, food sensitivity testing, foods and supplements that can help and hurt anxiety, and more! We also dive into a compelling patient case review focused on healing from persistent autoimmune flare ups.
A few of my favorite things we cover this episode:
- Some of my team and I’s favorite healthy lunches to bring and prepare during our workdays at the functional medicine clinic
- Our opinions on food sensitivity tests and how they can cater to each individual’s needs differently
- What foods you should and should not avoid when experiencing struggles with anxiety and mental health
- An intriguing patient case review and some of the recurrent autoimmune issues we see inflicting our patients on a daily basis
Links to things we talked about in this episode:
- Osso Good Bone Broth
- Jovial Pastas
- Primal Kitchen
- Bare Bones Broth
- H O L I ( Y O U T H )
- The Brain-Adrenal Balancer
- paleovalley.com code DRWILL at checkout for 15% off your first order.
- trybite.com/WILLCOLE or code WILLCOLE for 20% of fyour first subscription.
- JustThriveHealth.com and use promo code WILLCOLE at checkout for 15% off.
- dosisthealth.com promo code WILLCOLE for 20% off your purchase.
Happy listening and we hope you learned a little bit more about the Art of Being Well!
If you like what you hear please rate and review the podcast, hit subscribe, and pass it along to a friend.
Dr. Will Cole
Make Your Life a Cleanse
FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE GUIDES FOR GUT HEALTH, VIBRANT ENERGY + A CLEAN FOOD LIST
Get these FREE exclusive guides + access to subscriber-only giveaways, healthy recipes, and discount codes (including 70% off code for video courses sold on our website!)
Start Your Health Journey Today
FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE CONSULTATIONS FOR PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD
Shop This Article
Purchase personally curated supplements
and Dr. Will Cole’s books!
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Information is shared for educational purposes only. You must consult your doctor before acting on any content on this website, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Our articles may include products that have been independently chosen and recommended by Dr. Will Cole and our editors. If you purchase something mentioned in this article, we may earn a small commission.
BY DR. WILL COLE
Dr. Will Cole, IFMCP, DNM, DC, leading functional medicine expert, consults people around the world via webcam and locally in Pittsburgh. He received his doctorate from Southern California University of Health Sciences and post doctorate education and training in functional medicine and clinical nutrition. He specializes in clinically researching underlying factors of chronic disease and customizing a functional medicine approach for thyroid issues, autoimmune conditions, hormonal imbalances, digestive disorders, and brain problems. Dr. Cole was named one of the top 50 functional medicine and integrative doctors in the nation and is the best selling author of Ketotarian and The Inflammation Spectrum.