Ben Alldis: Peloton Trainer Shares How Burnout & Cancer Changed His Life For The Better
Click An Icon Below To Subscribe
In this episode, I'm joined by Peloton trainer and health and fitness expert, Ben Alldis. In his book, Raise The Bar, he shows us exactly how we can transform our health by leveling up our mindset and motivation. Through his own "check engine light" experience of being diagnosed with cancer, he emphasizes why it's so important to put yourself and your health first no matter what. From pursuing what makes you happy to using the tools in your toolbox to become the best version of you, this episode will give you the push you need to take back control of your wellbeing. Plus, we talk all about giving up alcohol while navigating friends, family, and social events.
Ben Alldis is a London based fitness and health expert, who is currently working at Peloton as a cycle and strength instructor. Combining this with his previous experience working in finance, Ben sits at the intersection of fitness, business, tech, music, sports, and entertainment. As a world class Peloton instructor, a NASM certified personal trainer and an experienced DJ, Ben is a unique hybrid of high-performance athlete, motivational coach, and a live performer. But he is first and foremost an educator and a coach and is on a mission to share his passion for fitness and health with as many people as he possibly can. Raise The Bar is his first book.
A few of my favorite things we cover this episode:
- How to put you and your health first.
- Why you should find what makes you happy and do it.
- How to use the different tools to become the best you.
- Tip to give up alcohol and how to navigate friends, family, and social events.
Links to things we talked about in this episode:
- Visit CleanSimpleEats.com and use code WILLCOLE at checkout for 20% off your first order.
- Go to DrinkLMNT.com/WILLCOLE to claim your free sample pack with any purchase.
- Visit drinkAG1.com/willcole to get a FREE 1-year supply of Vitamin D3K2 AND 5 free AG1 Travel Packs with your first purchase.
- Get 20% off your first order by visiting foriawellness.com/WILLCOLE OR use code WILLCOLE at checkout.
- Visit mdlifespan.com and hit the SIGN UP NOW button to get started.
- Go to airdoctorpro.com and use promo code WILLCOLE, you'll receive UP TO $300 off air purifiers! Exclusive to podcast customers, you will also receive a free 3 year warranty on any unit, which is an additional $84 value.
Happy listening and we hope you learned a little bit more about the art of being well!
If you like what you hear please rate and review the podcast, hit subscribe, and pass it along to a friend.
Dr. Will Cole
Make Your Life a Cleanse
SUBSCRIBER-ONLY GUIDES FOR GUT HEALTH, VIBRANT ENERGY, HEALTHY FOOD & CLEAN ALCOHOL
Get FREE access to these + giveaways, recipes, & discount codes in personal emails from Dr. Will Cole.
Start Your Health Journey Today
FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE CONSULTATIONS FOR PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD
View More At Our Store
Purchase personally curated supplements
and Dr. Will Cole’s books!
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Information is shared for educational purposes only. You must consult your doctor before acting on any content on this website, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Our content may include products that have been independently chosen and recommended by Dr. Will Cole and our editors. If you purchase something mentioned in this article, we may earn a small commission.
BY DR. WILL COLE
Dr. Will Cole, DNM, IFMCP, DC is a leading functional medicine expert who consults people around the globe, starting one of the first functional medicine telehealth centers in the world. Named one of the top 50 functional and integrative doctors in the nation, Dr. Will Cole provides a functional medicine approach for thyroid issues, autoimmune conditions, hormonal imbalances, digestive disorders, and brain problems. He is the host of the popular The Art Of Being Well podcast and the New York Times bestselling author of Intuitive Fasting, Ketotarian, The Inflammation Spectrum and the brand new book Gut Feelings: Healing the Shame-Fueled Relationship Between What You Eat and How You Feel.