Hot or Not: Cycle Syncing Pros + Cons, Hot Girl Tummy Issues, Dry Brushing, JOMO + Girl Dinners (Ask Me Anything Episode!)
Click An Icon Below To Subscribe
In this Ask Me Anything Episode, my functional medicine telehealth team and I sit down for another round of "Hot Or Not". From the pros and cons of cycle syncing, what qualifies as "girl dinner" (is it actually healthy?!), dry brushing, and how hot girl tummy issues are bringing awareness to digestive distress, we give you our honest opinion of these wellness trends. Plus, we share our favorite ways to embrace JOMO.
A few of my favorite things we cover this episode:
- The pros and cons of syncing your cycle.
- What is "girl dinner" and how to make it work with a healthy lifestyle.
- The do’s and don’ts of dry brushing.
- Why sharing digestive issues online can bring awareness to a bigger problem.
Links to things we talked about in this episode:
- Buy 1 JuneShine package and get the 2nd for only $0.01 by visiting JUNESHINE.com/WILLCOLE - text them a photo of your receipt, and they’ll Venmo you immediately
- Puori.com/willcole code willcole for 20% off their O3 Ultra Pure Fish Oil and all of their great products
- DrinkAG1.com/willcole for a free one year supply of vitamin D and 5 free travel packs
- Get 20% off all IQBar products + FREE shipping by texting ABW to 64000
- VEGAMOUR.com/willcole code willcole to save 20% on your first order
Happy listening and we hope you learned a little bit more about the art of being well!
If you like what you hear please rate and review the podcast, hit subscribe, and pass it along to a friend.
Dr. Will Cole
Make Your Life a Cleanse
SUBSCRIBER-ONLY GUIDES FOR GUT HEALTH, VIBRANT ENERGY, HEALTHY FOOD & CLEAN ALCOHOL
Get FREE access to these + giveaways, recipes, & discount codes in personal emails from Dr. Will Cole.
Start Your Health Journey Today
FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE CONSULTATIONS FOR PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD
View More At Our Store
Purchase personally curated supplements
and Dr. Will Cole’s books!
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Information is shared for educational purposes only. You must consult your doctor before acting on any content on this website, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Our content may include products that have been independently chosen and recommended by Dr. Will Cole and our editors. If you purchase something mentioned in this article, we may earn a small commission.
BY DR. WILL COLE
Dr. Will Cole, DNM, IFMCP, DC is a leading functional medicine expert who consults people around the globe, starting one of the first functional medicine telehealth centers in the world. Named one of the top 50 functional and integrative doctors in the nation, Dr. Will Cole provides a functional medicine approach for thyroid issues, autoimmune conditions, hormonal imbalances, digestive disorders, and brain problems. He is the host of the popular The Art Of Being Well podcast and the New York Times bestselling author of Intuitive Fasting, Ketotarian, The Inflammation Spectrum and the brand new book Gut Feelings: Healing the Shame-Fueled Relationship Between What You Eat and How You Feel.