The Methylator’s comprehensive formula is comprised of activated forms of five key nutrients involved in homocysteine metabolism for increased bioactivity. These powerful nutrients work together to support optimal methylation for reduced inflammation, enhanced cardiovascular health, and restored detoxification pathways.*
The Methylator is a comprehensive formula designed to support optimal methylation and help maintain healthy homocysteine. Methylation is a biochemical process that your body relies on to keep you healthy and thriving. This process happens close to 1 billion times every second and controls your ability to detox and in turn, lower inflammation, produce neurotransmitters, and protect your DNA.
The Methylator features five key B Vitamins and nutrients that act as fuel for methylation process and support homocysteine metabolism:
- Folic Acid (as calcium folinate and 5-methyltetrahydrofolate): This B vitamin has important roles in detoxification, nervous system function, breast tissue health, and prenatal development.
- Trimethylglycine: Found in several tissues in humans, trimethylglycine acts as an alternative methyl donor in homocysteine metabolism and helps down-regulate pro-inflammatory pathways.
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin): Works to support methylation through its role as a methyl donor with studies showing its ability to support healthy homocysteine levels.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate): This coenzyme form of vitamin B6 is the primary bioactive form involved in 100 enzymatic reactions in your body.
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin 5’-phosphate): Used in multiple oxidative reactions, Vitamin B2 helps support healthy homocysteine levels already within the normal range.
Together, the activated forms of these five nutrients work to support enhanced methylation and overall cardiovascular health.*
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 4 in|
|How To Use||
Take one capsule one to two times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
The Methylator provides 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (active folate), pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (active B6), methylcobalamin (active B12), ribofavin 5’-phosphate (active vitamin B2), and anhydrous betaine (trimethylglycine). These five nutrients promote the process of methylation. Methylation is the addition of a methyl group (a carbon atom with three hydrogen atoms attached) to proteins, enzymes, chemicals, DNA, or amino acids like homocysteine. It is a vital and fundamental process that takes place in many biochemical pathways involving detoxification, cardiovascular health, neurological health, eye health, muscle health, bone health, and redox balance. Effective methylation also has roles in the biosynthesis and breakdown of catecholamines, such as epinephrine. This is an important aspect of healthy adrenal functioning.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
DR. WILL COLE | COLE NATURAL HEALTH CENTERS
Dr. Will Cole, IFMCP, DNM, DC, leading functional medicine expert, consults people around the world via webcam and locally in Pittsburgh. He received his doctorate from Southern California University of Health Sciences and post doctorate education and training in functional medicine and clinical nutrition. He specializes in clinically researching underlying factors of chronic disease and customizing a functional medicine approach for thyroid issues, autoimmune conditions, hormonal imbalances, digestive disorders, and brain problems. Dr. Cole was named one of the top 50 functional medicine and integrative doctors in the nation and is the best selling author of Ketotarian and The Inflammation Spectrum.